Πέμπτη 28 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

01/03/13


If you want a shoulder to cry on, I’ll offer mine.

If you desire to wander about in the unknown, I’ll attempt to reach your interpretation.

If you long for a delicate touch, I’ll try to adjust my senses.

If you undergo fear, I’ll do my best to protect you.

If you feel misunderstood, I’ll strive to give you another view.

If you yearn for careless laughter, I’ll present to you the humor in simplicity.

Most of all, if you seek for an escape from yourself I’ll reveal you to the world so that for one moment, just one moment, you can experience the essence of your beauty - the definition of vulnerability and spiritual nourishment towards a condition of multiple ethical dimensions.

Towards the Droste effect of existence.







(I hold no credit for the photo)





Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου