Κυριακή 10 Μαρτίου 2013

11/03/13


Another night pondering over the meaning of the Paradox. People will come and go at the end of the day. Our experiences are what we make of them. Yet, I can’t let myself get carried away into the sweetness of the new; not for reasons of physical purity; not for reasons of psychological connection.
I should not give into my urges, simply because they will pass. Just like everything will. That’s life, I guess. Nonetheless, that which will remain will be my experiences. I want to make the best of them but I have not been exposed to this indulgence of self discovery in a while. I feel ecstasy and strength. I feel as if I can discern my thoughts clearer than ever before. There has to be an obstacle of some sort for me to reach  a stage of accomplishment – no matter how severe. I guess I’ll have to find out where this will take me. 








Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου