Κυριακή 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Post by cinniie.tumblr.com


Realizing that other women potentially grapple with reverse “mommy issues”,
 In other words: the peculiar dynamic of wanting to “mother”/nurture their lovers is very intriguing to me, and would be an excellent premise for a story of some kind. There’s a real story to be explored there, because I’m sure it’s something a lot of women identify with. It’s all mixed up for me, and I don’t know if men who prey on girls with “daddy issues” really have the same reaction because the notion of paternal instincts just isn’t as ingrained in them. I feel like they see those kinds of women as more submissive or easily manipulated, etc. And I think a lot of urges people have, especially when tangled up with sexuality, are often contradicting or taboo or morally ambiguous. I like the potential of that notion. I don’t know how to deal with it in a real context. Why do I (and others) feel increased attraction to men when I find them in vulnerable positions? It’s an interesting question. Definitely gonna try to expand on it for writing purposes.
(source : http://cinniie.tumblr.com/post/43676057961/realizing-that-other-women-potentially-grapple-with)











Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου