Παρασκευή 8 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

08/02/13


Short black hair of silk drifts into the solitude of my subconscious.

Pale porcelain skin is temporarily hidden behind the darkness of an unpromising material disguise.

Piercing blue eyes object to leave mine in the midst of psychological self abandonment.

Full soft lips with a trace of dark red long to meet mine, as teeth try to suppress their urge.

It was as if you guessed my weaknesses and used that uncertain knowledge to satisfy your history of pain with touch.

Legs on my lap, around my waist.

You embrace me as I am.

Hands on your thighs, firmly caressing the insecurity away.

I embrace you as you are.

Kisses are uncounted,

Clothes become useless.

Air is limited,

Passion seems anew.

And I wake up from yet another reality, meticulously grasping the concept of conformity as I rinse myself in the holy water of sin.















Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου