Κυριακή 2 Μαΐου 2010

30/04/10

Today was one of the best days I’ve had in ages.

Went on a field trip with my year to this place called Kastoria.Went to some tourist attractions.I saw these representation of ancient neolithic houses.Had a good laugh when people started goofing around with some tools in the houses.Saw this cave with stalactites and stalagmites.Some people told us there were bats in there and basically most of the girls in my year freaked out.It was quite funny.Went to this church too.The eyes of the painted saints had been scratched off by the Turks.It was a bit shocking but,nevertheless,very interesting to witness.

Went to the city of Kastoria and stayed there for a good four hours.Ate with friends at this tavern.The food was delicious!Had a chocolate drink afterward.Took loads of pictures.I got to know some people better too.

At one point during our drive back home,we got stopped due to this strike some people of the city were having.Instead of getting all grumpy we just got off our buses,started dancing,singing,playing hand games and did the infamous ‘ALELE’!

Came back at nine o’clock and went straight to the park to see some friends.There was supposed to be a concert but it didn’t happen.The bass player from the band told me it was supposed to happen tonight but it didn’t.Weird haha.Me and my friend Eva went out with this guy friend of mine called Stratos.We all had fun and joked around about lots of things.

Today was a day I’ll definitely remember and smile about [:

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου