Τρίτη 11 Μαΐου 2010

11/05/10

Stayed at home today due to the fact of my awaking with head,throat and stomach pain.Went on msn and talked to a couple of people.Had a great talk with one of them.She’s inspiring.

Studied physics,chemistry and some ancient Greek.Talked to a friend of mine who lives in a town nearby.We laughed so much.

Today was the last day of school.Exams start on the 18th.Ancient Greek is my first exam.I hope to do well on it.I’m more of an algebra,geometry,physics,chemistry person.Although,my favorite lesson is literature.

Went walking at 2 pm for two hours.It was amazing and relaxing.I was walking uphill and these men were saddling up some of their horses(which reminded me of this movie I saw on Monday at school called ‘The White Horse’.It’s 1953 production,I think).One of the men told me to be careful because there were these Albanian men further up the hill.I was like..o.O and said okay.When I was returning I talked to him about his horses and then came to the fact about those Albanian men.That not all Albanian men are dangerous or bad;that not all Greeks are good and kindhearted;he agreed and just told me to be more aware.I thanked him for his concern.I just felt really weird and didn’t want his statement to be left at air.I’ve been constantly hearing,over the past few years of my stay in Greece,that Albanians are this and that.Not all of it is true though.Most Greeks just choose to refer the inconvenient traits of Albanian people and coax about how they’re not anything like them.We all should look at ourselves as equal citizens and most of all,as human beings.*ends rant*

So yeah,walked loads.I cleared my mind.Thought about lots of things.I like walking by myself and seeing things.

Had a lesson from 4-5(physics and chemistry) and then an essay lesson from 5:10 till 6:45.It went well.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου