Κυριακή 9 Μαΐου 2010

10/05/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O0UGUGcYVI
I love this song.It's just ahh.Lovely.
It's mother's day today.Called mom on Skype about four times.She wasn't answering.She and dad called in the afternoon while me and my twin sister were watching 'Dear John'.That movie was pretty good.I was also watching a movie called '10 Things I Hate About You' with Heath Ledger and this other actress who stars in 'The Mona Lisa Smile'(great movie by the way).
Had an interesting yet sad conversation with my grandma today which started with me casually wishing her a happy mother's day.I really love her and I appreciate everything she's ever done for me and for my whole family.She's a fighter.She's one of the people I have great respect for.
I studied algebra,physics,chemistry,geometry,history and economics today.I feel so relieved for doing so because they were important obligations I had to complete.Umm,I feel exceptionally relieved yet tired for completing those obligations(logical,but still haha).
School finished on Wednesday.Exams are coming up.Woohoo!I think I'll do well in my exams.Except for ancient Greek,that is.I have no idea how I'm going to do in that lesson.Time will tell,I guess.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου