Κυριακή 2 Μαΐου 2010

01/05/10

Amazing,amazing,amazing day.Every 1st of May,people from my town go and celebrate the fact that workers fought for their right to an eight hour profession.So,today,the park by my house was filled with people.It was very interesting and fun to see all these people and cars;all the energy was rejuvenating.

I went walking to town to meet up with a friend of mine-Eva-and to make our way up to my house.Turns out that we came up to my house by her parents’ car.Eva’s brother is so adorable.I really like her family;they’re very kind and welcoming.

Me and Eva made our way into the house after saying hello to my grandpa and two of my cats.She really liked my home;the garden mostly.I love my garden.She saw my twin sister,they talked and afterward we were watching the movie ‘Greta’ starring Hilary Duff.We both then suggested to go for a walk in the park.We did and it was very nice yet relaxing.When we returned from our walk in the park,I took this yard blanket and lay it on the grass.There,we sat and conversed about many,many things whilst watching the sky and the stars.My cats were there too.One of them constantly kept rubbing himself on us.It was cute!I really love Eva.She’s one of my closest friends and I’m very glad to have met her when I did.

These past few days have been going wonderfully well.I keep on wondering if I’m dreaming.I’ve come to realize that times like these,moments like these,shouldn’t be expected or planned.They just happen.Also,people can have memorable moments if they just relax and look at things from a different point of view;a more optimistic point of view.Sometimes,life throws things at you that you only have the power to interpret positively.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου