Δευτέρα 3 Μαΐου 2010

03/05/10

Today was a very tiring,busy day.Nevertheless,it was quite creative!
My mom is visiting my dad so our means of transport are a bit limited.Walked so much today.I've walked the equivalent of two hours.It was good exercise though!
Watched a bit of 'FRIENDS' with my twin sister and ate this lovely dinner which consisted of yogurt,tomato-cucumber salad and a cheese sandwich!
I've been thinking of asking my parents to go to the Placebo concert that will-hopefully-take place in Thessalonikh this September.I really want to go!The first 1000 tickets will cost 30 euros.
My guitar lesson went really well today.Started learning the intro of 'Over The Hills' by Nightwish(I think that's what the name of the song is called,anyway).Been working on 'Chamber Of Lies' by Running Wild.It's a bit difficult but definitely satisfying to play.
Off to take a shower and complete some chemistry revision.
Nightt!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου