Δευτέρα 8 Ιουλίου 2013

'What Is The Best Advice That Someone Has Given You About Not Giving In To Self Harm' - fragileminded.tumblr.com





leopard-onthe-run.tumblr.com : That's the best advice ever, because everyone is somebody's baby.



I came across this picture on tumblr and it made me think about the way we perceive and treat our bodies. Nonetheless, I believe that engaging in any type of action which directly involves your physical and psychological well being (smoking/drinking excessively, having a heavy conscience, being arrogant/selfish/unforgiving etc) can be considered just as detrimental as self harming even though the outcome may take time to appear and make any serious impact/change in your life.

Anyway, just thought I'd leave some food for thought. I know that it certainly did that for me.


















Online Users

4 σχόλια: