Σάββατο 6 Ιουλίου 2013

06/07/13

I sometimes feel the need to stop sharing my emotions and thoughts over here.
Somehow, for some odd reason, exerting my feelings and beliefs often makes me undergo moments of doubt. Doubt leads me to the conclusion that a variety of notions and sentiments are less powerful and meaningful when shared.
Isn't that crazy? I always thought that sharing ideas and expressing feelings at a given moment was essentially the ‘’right’’ path to choose. I still believe this is commonly true. However, I can’t refute the beauty in silence, the splendor in kind gestures and the selflessness in love.
I often get the urge to observe those around me and unfold their quirks.  I feel so overwhelmed by little details and by the exquisiteness of the unknown.  I simultaneously believe that by describing my day or any given situation I can’t do it justice.
So here’s yet another post feebly trying to depict another set of circumstances.
Goodnight.
















Online Users

2 σχόλια:

  1. Δε συμφωνώ πλήρως με την απόφαση, αλλά σκέψου' θα στερήσεις την τέρψη από τα πλήθη; Θα προκαλέσεις σύνδρομο...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Σύνδρομο έλλειψης γκαζόζας; Θα μπορέσουν να δοκιμάσουν πορτοκαλάδα.. πολύ τέρψις έχει πέσει *σοβαρό ύφος*. Ευχαριστώ για το σχόλιο :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή