Τετάρτη 24 Ιουλίου 2013

'Angels' by Lang Leav



Once I came across this picture, I felt as if it really spoke to me. I have - if not the exact then - very similar opinions about people (not necessarily viewing them as angelical forms but as important ethical entities).

Each story has a different ending, each person comes with variable purposes.

I strongly believe that we are affected by everything and everyone in our (surrounding) environment. It is in our hands, however, if we can filter certain aspects that derive from this interdependence. That is what makes us form our ideologies and opinions. That is the reason why perception of reality and action itself is so important.

We are all made up of a plethora of characteristics that are the result of experience, upbringing and so on. It's fascinating to understand how an action alone or a behavior can change someone to the point of realization.. to the point of change.

Leaving our mark to humanity and our loved ones not only while we are long gone but when we are living is one of the bravest, raw and humble acts I know of.








Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου