Σάββατο 5 Ιουλίου 2014

4. A Letter To A Stranger

Dear stranger,

It’s funny how you just walked into the TV/waiting room area, looked at me and then at the TV. I said ‘Hello’ and you returned the favor with a smile.

I then asked if you were also waiting for your clothes to dry to which you replied ‘Yes’ and then turned to open the door on your left which was labeled ‘For Staff’ and has been locked since the beginning of time (kidding – it’s generally locked to all students and.. students go to the laundry room for the majority of the time). I acted as if I was absorbed with the TV so you didn't feel too embarrassed.
I was by myself and made the same mistake at the beginning of the year in hopes of finding a bathroom behind that door (there's something about 'For Staff' that strikes your curiosity.. or makes you believe in an alternate portal to Narnia, for that matter).
I realize it can be quite awkward when you’re in a confined space or using similar facilities with a person/group of people you don’t particularly know. Honestly though, I really didn't have a problem if you wanted to hang out and watch ‘The Simpsons’ on Channel 4 earlier.
From,
Another stranger









Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου