Σάββατο 21 Ιουνίου 2014

25/05/14

I won’t stand in the way of what makes you feel fulfilled and of what makes you start your day with optimism.
I won’t stand in the way of your lips and the lips of the present.
I won’t stand in the way of the arms that wrap around your body on Sunday mornings as the smell of fresh coffee lingers from the kitchen.
I won’t stand in the way of the entwined legs that graciously but meticulously touch yours on weekday nights.
I won’t stand in the way of the silence that accompanies the most precious of moments – where words simply do not suffice.
I won’t stand in the way of the caress of your hair as Pink Floyd music softly plays in the background.
I won’t stand in the way of that which I cannot control.
I won’t stand in your way.

Most of all, I won’t stand in mine.







Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου