Παρασκευή 18 Ιανουαρίου 2013

18/01/13

I haven't written something based on my thoughts in a while and would like to change that because I'm in one of those moods where I just want to hastily express what I feel at this given moment as best as I can so that I can get some form of psychological serenity.
You know what's wrong with that previous statement? The fact that, no matter what gestures we make or which words we choose, there is always a bit of sentiment that is never fully exerted from the depth of our minds and hearts.
That's what frustrates and saddens me, really. The paradox is that I'm trying to express a feeling I've been having for months now and I know that whatever means I choose to approach and reveal what it is I'm feeling is not adequate enough.
I feel as if I have been somehow ''cheated'' of my senses.
We, as humans, have used art, literature, music and other means to express a wide range of emotions.
I think we have a feeling.. a secret of some sort that we want to scream and pass along to others.
What's making me smile with my ways and simultaneously feel trapped in this chaotic cycle is that this realization.. this phenomenon is what life is all about and there is absolutely nothing I can do because I am human.
My infinite is a minuscule part in the cosmos of the infinite.









Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου