Παρασκευή 2 Νοεμβρίου 2012

Thoughts


I can’t realize how fast time is going by.
I keep on remembering details of things that seem so unimportant to people... but really, I think that they’re the most important things worth remembering.
I remember the roof.
I remember the rush before going out to perform.
I remember the spray paint.
I remember her smell.
I remember the clothes I wore. The clothes she wore. The way she looked.
I remember my Mom’s face.
I remember how my heart skipped a beat when I realized who it was.
I remember the way the cobbled stone sounded as I walked towards the fountain.
I remember the conversations that took place not long after.
I remember the way his lips went as he exhaled the smoke from his cigarette.
I remember feeling the beat of the music in my body as I looked at you make your way through the crowd.
I remember giving my jacket to a person who was cold.
I remember trembling. I’m still not sure if it was because of the cold.
I remember seeing two friends hugging and crying because they hadn’t seen each other in so long.
I remember the song that I couldn’t stop listening to.
I remember laughing with friends because of school issues.
I remember confiding my feelings of sadness and uncertainty to a patient friend.
I remember a stranger stopping me while I was making my way outside and telling me that I was beautiful.
I remember finding it difficult to believe him but my body kept on telling me to smile - and smile I did.
And, one year later, I’m still smiling.















Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου