Τετάρτη 17 Οκτωβρίου 2012

Auto Forgiveness


‘’..I hope you forgive yourself’’.

I stopped breathing for a moment.

Why is it that people have such a hard time with forgiving themselves?

Or is it the other way around?

Do people actually forgive themselves easier but hold grudges among their peers for any of their wrongdoings?

Who knows?

But, personally, I find that I don’t forgive myself as easy as I forgive others.

Maybe that’s a defense mechanism of mine in order to make myself learn a lesson.

There comes a point though, when you should realize your self worth.

And no, that isn’t narcissistic or an indication of a superiority complex.

We, as humans, go through so many emotions and scenarios.

Making mistakes is an essential part of our lives.

If it wasn’t, what would our lives be like?

I personally don’t feel ashamed for making mistakes. I would feel ashamed if I continued making them and if, by doing so, I continued hurting others around me who weren’t at fault.

But hey, that’s another topic that calls for a discussion.

And well, that’s another part of life, my friend;

I don’t know how people deal with negative experiences. I don’t know where they get the initiative to think about the way they deal with their negative experiences.

I sure know one thing though : one negative experience can change your life for the better.

After rambling about nothing specific, goodnight.










Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου