Τρίτη 8 Ιουνίου 2021

08/06/2021

Don't you find it strange how people we once thought we couldn't live without now are a passing thought, if anything?

June and summer. I remember laughter, heat, cigarettes, music, sweet perfume and air conditioning.

I remember trains and planes and buses and giggling, hiding to kiss, getting release, dreaming about the future, feeling untouchable about youth.

Youth. The fixation of the now. The plead to a better us. The hope for less agony, less stress. More presence. More savouring of people connections, food, feeling found and safe.

Finding myself in people and figuring out my sense of serenity, my contribution and place in this chaos, my weaknesses and strengths. All of this does not mean anything without others. There is no ripple effect if there is no continuity but there is no action without self realisation. 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου