Σάββατο 1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2018

I saw some posts yesterday about Cosima and the clothes she chooses to wear. I remember how the ''glare'' of colors in aspects of directing in Orphan Black seemed as if they changed to me. It was as if it was a different lense that was being used? I don't know how to explain.. it is as if I have connected a 'color' with a sentiment sort of.

So anyway, I remembered this scene with Delphine where she was holding one of Helena's babies and looking over and smiling at Cosima. That ''color'' of the scene and series stayed with me subconsiously because, let me tell you, a dream I had was so interesting.

I dreamt I was lying down somewhere in nature and looking up at the sunny sky. Evelyne Brochu (the actress that portrays Delphine) protruded in front of me and just smiled at me and proceeded to kiss me? I remember she then just started kissing my neck and I just remember she was also talking about everyday stuff as if we were in conversation beforehand.

I remember seeing scars on her chest and trying to seek the symbolism behind them?!

Then I woke up and wondered what it meant (if it meant anything) and wish it hadn't ended!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου