Παρασκευή 3 Νοεμβρίου 2017

Appreciation post

A young boy singing along to ‘New Rules’ by Dua Lipa while putting supermarket stock away. He had a pricing sticker on his forehead and when I mentioned it to him he said it was on purpose because it’s funny!
A group of four boys running down the hill (two older ones in front and two younger ones behind them) and having the blue school tie of one of the older boys fall behind him. When I pointed it out, the older one (whose tie fell) told one of the young ones to pick it up and the younger boy went back, picked it up, looked at me and proudly exclaimed ‘He’s my brother!’ and ran off.
Seeing an older gentleman (construction worker) applying lip balm in the middle of the street on my way to work this morning.

Sitting outside my accommodation early this morning and having this little old lady say hello to me while she was out walking.

Having strangers smile at you and sometimes say hello.
Waiting for the bus to pick me and two other girls from the bus stop and having one of the girls see the bus pass in front of her, stop her conversation to say ‘BYE FELICIA!’ and continue talking to her friend.
Finding a Greek Instagram page with memorable videos from past series and laughing a lot.

Staying in touch with friends. Laughing wholeheartedly and making them laugh (I love the feeling).

Being able to speak Greek with my classmate and see people on campus who I can relate to.

Getting a small chai latte from Coffee Corner in town and seeing a cute little cup. The waiters being friendly, the music being chilled and awesome.

Realizing where I am this month in the present and how far I’ve come (failures, challenges, achievements, bonds, people who I met etc) when comparing my life to when I started uni/finished high school.

Copyright © M.E.S.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου