Δευτέρα 8 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

18. A Letter To Someone You Hurt

Dear -,
You’ve never told me that you’ve been hurt by me but whenever we meet, I can see it in your eyes. I’m not the type of person who purposely intends to hurt people. You’re a sensitive and loving soul who I believe finds happiness in the simple things in life. Your taste in music is awesome and your humor is quite similar to mine and I smile when I think about some things that can only be understood due to a common background of ours.
I think it’s fair to say I’m a conscientious and patient individual. I get along with quite a lot of people and try to treat each person with dignity and respect; one thing I will never understand is how a person can be extremely compatible with someone else but there is no chemistry or spark.
There have been times when I have wondered what ignites the desire for attraction. The chemical structures flourish my mind but there is no formula for love.  What keeps us awake at night with feverish thoughts of missed opportunities, unfulfilled sentiments and unspoken ‘I miss you’s or ‘I love you’s?
I won’t apologize for not reciprocating the feelings you had for me because I preferred to be honest with you rather than lead you on (which, in essence, is worse). However I will apologize if, in some way, I hurt you for not being the person you idealized me to be.

Love,
Marilena











Online Users

2 σχόλια: