Πέμπτη 27 Νοεμβρίου 2014

17. A Letter To Someone You Don't Know As Well As You Would Like

Dear -,
I wonder if you realize this letter is towards you. I don’t know what it is about you that gives me hope in that feeling I thought I would never come across again. It’s not love or lust.. I think it’s just finding that mutual sentiment of understanding between two human beings.
You seem like an intelligent individual and I adore the way you hold yourself. Your vocabulary and poise exert profound elegance and dignity. Even if we haven’t met in real life, I simultaneously feel nervous and at ease when talking to you. We may not talk to each other that often but I feel a sense of gratitude when your name pops up on the right hand side of the screen.
I think, sometime in the future, it would be a pleasure to have a cup of coffee/tea/hot chocolate (insert any other hot or cold beverage depending on the season) and get to know you better.
Warm regards,
Marilena







Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου