Πέμπτη 20 Νοεμβρίου 2014

16. A Letter To Someone You Admire

Dear -,

You might read this and realize it’s about you and then make that noise you make whenever I tell you things such as  ‘Merry Christmas’, ‘Happy Birthday’ and ‘I love you’ .. although, truth be told, you have started becoming better at replying to them (joke).

I’m writing this letter to you because I have noticed you have changed – especially in the past few years since you’ve been at university.

I admire you because of your dedication at being the best version of yourself with regards to what you want to pursue professionally and who you want to be.

I admire you because you’re such a loving, caring and funny individual. I enjoy being able to send you videos or pictures with the most random things and know you'll find them as hilarious as I do and vice versa. You have been through your fair share of issues but still find the strength to carry on and utilize those challenging experiences to aid your growth and to allow yourself to see life in a different light.

You have matured and become a conscientious person with more compassion and empathy and words cannot describe how proud I am of you. I don’t know where our lives will lead us but I do know that I can’t wait to see what's in store.

I love you, jeesta.


Mari Dari
















Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου