Τετάρτη 29 Οκτωβρίου 2014

14. A Letter To Someone You're Jealous Of

I’m not jealous of anyone, really. I think that being the person I am, I have a supportive family, group of friends, I have access to a wide archive of knowledge, I can learn new things, travel, I have a roof over my head, food to eat etc.
If I am one thing, it is ‘envious’ of certain individuals for their accomplishments with regards to the fact that some of them did not have the opportunities or the love and support that I was shown for my endeavors.
Some people had to start from scratch and are now pioneers in certain fields; some have had traumatic experiences and still find the strength to wake up every morning with a smile on their face and approach problems with optimism, creativity, perseverance to make the world a better place.
It is people like those who I find inspiring.
Jealousy, as a concept, is quite strange. I mean, you can achieve many of the things you are jealous of people for. Even if you can’t, you can change your perspective of what you consider problematic.















Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου