Δευτέρα 27 Οκτωβρίου 2014

12. A Letter To Your Best Friend(s)

Dear Best Friends,
We have been through quite a lot and have shared numerous experiences, laughs, tears, cigarettes, thoughts, songs, comfortable silences, drinks and food.
Life works in mysterious ways; people who once meant the world to you can become strangers and vice versa.
I want you to know that if anything does happen to our bond, you bestowed upon me the opportunity to see things from a different view. You showed me the way to overcome certain obstacles and to enjoy the small moments; you were there for me and stuck by me through thick and thin.
For that, I love you and will always appreciate you no matter where our paths may lead us.


Love,
Marilena














Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου