Πέμπτη 10 Απριλίου 2014

Interlude

Αbandoned buses with no rooftops surround my vision; the sweet smell of honey and wet grass soothe my view of the calm, blue sky.
Spring has come, there’s no justification for this blessing.
Your eyes, red and swollen, served as a barrier for your tears; my heart froze with the sight of your hurting.
My heart beat faster as you leaned on my left shoulder and silently sobbed.
I wanted to hold you in my arms, to brush my lips against yours; to give you solace from the breathing of which you were being robbed.
I wanted to console you, to show I cared.
It shouldn’t have been me there - I was not prepared.
For when I woke up, the sweet smell of honey and wet grass remained understood.

Your absence, however, was echoing in interlude.









Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου