Τετάρτη 29 Μαΐου 2013

Conversation

-"I can't help but feel tired. Mentally, physically - what have you - it's a feeling I cannot explain".
-"Tired? At your age? Oh child, you haven't seen anything yet."
-"The motivation to live and love has left me. It has sailed to sea. I can't figure out if the meaning of life is important yet clear to me anymore."
-"You're young. It is only understandable and expected for you to go through notions of everything around you. You gain a new perspective as you grow older. Your experiences change you; they transform your inner desires to skeptical approaches and behaviors. The way you perceive all that is around you depends on you."
-"I am young. I am young. I am young. I feel the constant need to remind myself. However, I feel everything but that. I have always sensed that I never fit into my age group.. It has held me back from understanding my peers. It has held them back from understanding me. I sometimes wonder if people ever understand primary intentions.. if people ever trust blindly and don't doubt their every move."
-"I am not one to know. Each person to his own. We human beings can be very strange at times. Alas, that is the beauty of our species - diversity in character and appearance."
-"It is so easy to live by the words of others; to hang on to the safety net of previously worded and viewed conditions. When the time of need comes though, that's when people show their true colors. Whether they're brave or cowardly; strong or weak; right or wrong and so forth."
-"Can't a brave man be weak and wrong? Can't a cowardly man be strong and right?"
-"Define chaotic entity."

-SNSXTE



Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου