Τρίτη 16 Απριλίου 2013

16/04/13



Leave my shadow alone, let me be.
If I want to have thoughts of chains, let chains surround me.
And if I want to carve those eyes in the four walls that encircle me, give me a needle.
For I will have the patience of the world at the tip of my fingers and continue shaping with wounds on my heart and mind.
Give me a valley to view and I will reveal to you the wonders of my adolescence.
The truth of nature was kinder to me than human touch and false hopes.
Present me with a challenge and I will endure it – because it is who I am.
Let me bask in hypocrisy, regret and guilt but my conscience will not long after burst with a fire so powerful, it won’t let my senses find serenity.
Analyze my existence - dissect my desires.
And you will find a plethora of weaknesses.
But not so far under, a profound love and altruism will overflow and perish – so suddenly and beautifully that there will be no question of the destination of their fate.















Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου