Τετάρτη 3 Απριλίου 2013

03/04/2013


Feelings of familiarity return as I make my way down the roads that once were difficult to look at.
So many memories of this town and of these people.
I am constantly reminded of personalities, characteristics, old habits and the Paradox.
I have come to the conclusion that there will always be one – it will follow me wherever I may be and whoever I am with simply because it is a part of self discovery.
I am frequently reminded of the fact that life goes on and that somewhat saddens me but makes me silently value myself and others as a chaotic entity of beauty and timelessness.
If I have experiences based on common situations, why do I feel hesitant but confident?
Confused but certain?
Discouraged but ecstatic?
I can’t put my head around it this time because I know that it is a simple decision.
Regardless of how simple it might be though, I can’t make choices based exclusively on what the majority of people would do for easier purposes.
I once read a phrase that I believe is quite true; the phrase was ‘if something is difficult/causes you pain, then it is worth it’ and I couldn’t agree with it more. I just believe that what each individual perceives as difficult or painful varies depending on their interpretation and personal mental/physical strength.
Timing was never really something I went well with but I often try to find a way to humor my reality with leniency.
Let’s see where this takes us.







Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου