Παρασκευή 21 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Come. Come With Me


Come. Come with me. Let’s get lost in the ruins of modern day skyscrapers.
Let’s run until our lungs feel as if they’re on fire.
And laugh as each exhalation takes away our youth and curiosity about this earth and our potential.
Life has shown me that adrenaline rushes faster when it’s for a cause with no certainty; for a cause with selflessness that cannot be expressed with words.

Come. Come with me. Let’s get lost in a city with no name.
Let’s smoke in front of passing trains.
And count the people who take the time to enjoy the view from their windows.
Traveling has taught me that sunset and sunrise have no time; That the lost don’t require maps - they feel found in a crowd of strangers.

Come. Come with me, let’s get lost in a meadow with flowers unnoticed by man.
Let’s tell each other our deepest secrets and pause with tension.
And watch in silence as clouds slowly go by, reminding us that ‘forever’ is a concept used often by the divine.

Come. Come with me.










Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου