Παρασκευή 4 Ιουνίου 2010

So yeah..here's today

Went to the dietitian’s office today.Got some good results.My pants have become really loose on me!I’m going to go and buy some pants with my mom and twin sister tomorrow morning,after my algebra lesson.

Walked loads,uploaded some cool songs onto my iPod,studied hard,watched a bit of this Greek show with my grandma,twin sister and mom.My grandma is so into the shows she watches.Before one of the shows started,she came in all out of breath(she was gardening,I assume) and asked my mom if the show started in a very eager manner.It was cute.

Made dinner for myself and the others.Salad,croutons,cucumber,mayo,egg and some lemon juice on top.Was immensely delicious haha.

While I was walking down,I saw this grandpa with a camera.While I passed him,I gave him a smile and told him that his camera looked lovely.Once he saw me,he said hello and asked me how I was.I was in a hurry,so I couldn’t actually reply to his question.I was grinning all the way to my algebra lesson.I dunno,in some areas around the world that would seem like a creepy situation to be in;just saying hello to a complete stranger,that is.He genuinely seemed happy that I greeted him,though.I felt good for making him feel that way;even if it was for a little.

I live in a pretty small town with a population that reaches about 30,000 inhabitants.Greeting people that you don’t know over here isn’t weird,though.I do it all the time.You never know what a little greeting or smile might do to make a person’s bad day turn into a decent one.It’s really worth it.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου