Πέμπτη 17 Ιουνίου 2010

First day of summer

Woke up at around 20 to six-ish and watched some episodes of ‘The L Word’.Then,I remembered to have breakfast.Did so many things throughout the day:

  • Sorted out and threw some scrap paper and books that were invading my desk.
  • Fed my cats(when one of them,Senio,comes into contact with meat,he takes it away from the others and makes this ‘grrr’ sound.It’s hilarious).
  • Helped my brother and grandpa load wood onto his truck and unload it on the other side of our farm(yeah,man,I live on a farm,burnnn haha :P).
  • Cleaned up little bits of wood and dust off my grandpa’s truck.While my grandpa had the ‘reverse’ gear,my brother was telling him to drive slowly and carefully.At one point my grandpa hit this metal door and broke his right back light.Once it happened me and my brother got shocked but then started giggling.Then,my grandpa was like : Simon,why didn’t you tell me to stop? Simon: I told you!You weren’t listening!*slightly laughs*.
  • Cleaned up little bits of wood at our BBQ area.
  • Washed a car with my brother.During the act of doing so,I asked him if he felt like Jessica Simpson(we were washing it with soapy water and sponges) and he said : I always feel like Jessica Simpson.Me : Hahahahahahah
  • Played with with my little kittens(which,my family and I thought went missing.Turns out that their mother placed them deeper into this other area).I wanted to take a picture of them because they looked very adorable when they were sleeping.
  • Moved a couple of things out of my bedroom and into our basement area
  • Swept some pieces of grass whilst listening to System Of A Down and Scars On Broadway.I think I was singing too loudly and realized it because my cats were looking at me in a weird way.
  • Washed the dishes.
  • Placed some photographs in their old albums where they originally were taken from.There were so many so I felt relieved for doing so.I miss those years very much.
  • Got an injection.It hurt.But not as much as the first two times for the specific injection.
  • Washed another car.Before doing so,I felt very lazy.My twin sister was supposed to help me but she stayed inside because she wanted to watch the last twenty minutes of this overly exaggerated Greek series xD
  • Watched ‘10 Things I Hate About You’ with my twin sister.We ‘awed’ so much.The guy that starred in ‘500 Days Of Summer’ was in it,too.It reminded me that today was summer and I felt happy(random hahah).It’s a shame that Heath Ledger is dead.He seemed like an excellent actor and person.

I realize that this list is pretty huge.I like having days like these,though.They seem more creative.So yeah,there’s the first day of summer for you.Oh,Greece beat Nigeria in football today.Woo for Greek football players!

Listening to this radio station at the moment called ‘Peripou Radio’.It’s freaking awesome.I don’t really listen to the radio because most of the stations don’t play music I prefer(or hardly any of the music I prefer).So yeah,it’s cool that there’s a radio like this one.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου