Δευτέρα 22 Απριλίου 2019

Carmilla Season 3 Episode 22

"You’re struggling, and you’re allowed to, because the universe is huge and it’s arbitrary, and uncaring. One moment you can get sucked into a hell pit and the next moment you can get pulverized by a meteor, and really in the grand spectrum of things it’ll mean nothing. The point is, if nothing means anything, then the only thing that means something is what we make. I mean, look at me. I used to use hopelessness as an excuse for all the awful things that I did. Until this prissy little overachiever that I was totally planning on handing over to my mother unraveled all of my plans, because she thought we all deserved better. Even me. 

And yeah, you are flawed. And struggling, and uncertain, but it is so beautiful the way you try." - Carmilla

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου