Παρασκευή 7 Ιουλίου 2017

You are not going to be the reason I draw into myself again.
Your actions will not make me immobile or suffocate me any longer, just like theirs did.
I will not tip-toe around your wrongdoings because your ‘hormones are all over the place’.
Justified, because of what is between your legs.
Confident, because being honest is difficult and so beneath you.

I will not take the blame for being too analytical or taking behaviours too seriously.
I will take the responsibility of making things right.
I will not be told to relax when my body is treated with disrespect.
I will not be silent and poised while you are allowed to laugh and breathe without any remorse or regret.
I will not be the one who will carry your heavy conscience.

This will be the start to change.


Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου