Πέμπτη 18 Ιουνίου 2015

18/06/15

If I could tell myself words of the unseen
If I could make myself see images of the unspoken
I would break the futility, the urge
If I could allow myself to feel the strokes of her fingers
If I could show myself her hand underneath mine through the shifting gears
I would chase the paradox, the sound waves of time.
If I could experience the sensation of her legs around mine,
The weight of her waist firmly pressing against my lower abdomen.

If I could explain the way her sighs escape as my lips gently travel her neck,
The waves of pleasure ignite a hunger and perseverance.
If I could give a heads up to the feeling of seeing her for the first time
The trembling body, the tetris-like analogy, the enzyme-substrate sensation
The meaning of hedonism is rewritten with every embrace, every exchange of glance, every silence shared;
The interpretation of life is renewed after every pun, every playlist, every smile, every sleepy ‘Morning has come’.
If I could bring myself to the past to share wisdom of vibrant youth,
I would say a few sentences, one truth :
Love is coming.
There are no rules.

Online Users

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου