Δευτέρα 20 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

20/02/12

I'm just sitting here.. waiting for it to happen.
Wait, what is 'it'? What am I waiting for really?
I go over memories again and again. Over analyzing things that could have been and things I should have done. Nonetheless, I will agree with the infamous phrase that 'everything happens for a reason'.
I've been feeling so weak yet so strong lately. I can hardly explain it. Experiencing strong emotions can take its' toll on the way you perceive ethics, justice.. life in general.
I have changed in so many ways yet stayed the same in others. I don't know if what I'm going through is some sort of a phase.. some hormonal outrage.. all I know is that I can't sit still.
I'm so curious at times.. this extent of curiosity has a shaded limit that drives me crazy. I often feel that I am not myself. That I'm talking and speaking with words that I can't feel for the majority of the time.
When I laugh, bend rules, read various forms of literature, view art, listen to special music, wipe away tears, hug those who need it .. I feel free. I feel that this is what life is about.
I just feel so confused because this perception of what life should be like is not compatible to what most have in mind. Does that make me ''wrong''?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου